Terms & Conditions
• These terms & conditions apply to all website domains owned by Revive Me Fitness.
• This constitutes a legal agreement between Revive Me Fitness and you. Please read it carefully.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO CONTACT ME
1.1 Who we are. I am Aniko Szemzo, a sole trader and owner of the Revive Me Fitness brand.
1.2 How to contact me. You can contact me in writing via email to or filling in the contact us form on the website.
2. BY USING MY SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
2.1 By using and purchasing from any service from my site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
2.2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
2.3 I recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
3.1 These terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of my site:
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
4.1 I amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use my site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. CHANGES TO OUR SITE
5.1 I may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to my services, my users' needs and my business priorities.
6. SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF MY SITE
6.1 My site is made available free of charge.
6.2 I do not guarantee that my site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. I may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of my site for business and operational reasons. I will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6.4 My site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. I do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available for use in other locations.
7. MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
7.1 I am the owner of all intellectual property rights in my site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
7.2 You must not use any part of the content on my site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from me.
7.3 If you print off, copy or download any part of my site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use my site will cease immediately and you must, at my request, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
8. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
8.1 The content on my site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on my site.
8.2 Although I make reasonable efforts to update the information on my site, I make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on my site is accurate, complete or up to date.
9. WEBSITES I LINK TO
9.1 Where my website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by me of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
9.2 I have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
10. LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
10. 1 Revive Me Fitness do not accept liability for any injuries sustained through the classes that are held either in your home or in the studio. While I take every care to ensure safe practice, there are inherent risks in any exercise programme and accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness. Please note if you are unwell with cold/flu like symptoms please stay at home and do not infect the group. Please allow 24 hours following any sickness before attending a class. Let your teacher know if you have an injury, illness or are pregnant. PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) document and informed consent form must be filled in and sent back to me via email before you start any class. If something doesn’t feel right or comfortable during the class let me know. Revive Me Fitness do not except any liability for lost property.
10. 2 Please note that I only provide my site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use my site for any commercial or business purposes, and I have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11.1 I do not guarantee that my site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
11.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access my site. You should use your own virus protection software.
11.3 You must not misuse my site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to my site, the server on which my site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to my site. You must not attack my site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. I will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and I will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use my site will cease immediately.
12. LINKING TO MY SITE
12.1 You may link to my home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it.
12.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
12.3 You must not establish a link to my site in any website that is not owned by you.
12.4 My site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of my site other than the home page.
12.5 I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES
13.2 If you are a business, these terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. BOOKING POLICY, PURCHASES - AND REFUND POLICY
14.1 I give you an 8-hour cancellation window. You may cancel your place in a class up to 8 hours before start time. If you do not cancel before the 8-hour cut off, you will forfeit the class credit. Bookings can be made and cancelled via the Online booking system. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via phone, email or social media.
14.2 If you purchased a set of course from the Revive Me Fitness website such as Private 1-to-1 Pilates sessions or Couples Pilates, once you made a purchase from the website, the course will be non-refundable. You may cancel your private session to a maximum of two occasions (8-hour cancellation policy applies here too), due to illness or emergency, these can be re-booked with me, subject to availability. For Couples Pilates, the session won't be kept for one client, in this case, the missed session will be re-scheduled for both participants.
14.3 If the instructor has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be fully refunded for the cancelled class. You will also be sent a text message and email informing you the class has been cancelled. So always check your messages before you leave home on the day of your class.
14.4 By placing an order on the site, you are offered to purchase servicess subject to these Terms and Conditions. You must be at least 16 years of age and ensure that all the details you provide to me are accurate.
14.4 All Revive Me website purchases are processed securely via a third party payment gateway provider, Wix Payments. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information. All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. Revive Me Fitness do not store your credit card details.
15. CLASS ETIQUETTE
15. 1 Clients who fail to turn up promptly (within 5 minutes of the start time) for the start of a class will be denied access to the class. This is important as the first 8-10 minutes we warm up our body and prepare for the main part of the exercise. Attending the warm-up phase is essential to avoid injury.
15.2 Please turn all mobiles on silent before the class.
15. 3 Whether you are new to Pilates or not, you are entering a new space. Have a beginner’s mind. Listen to your teacher and follow their instructions.
15.4 As soon as the class starts, please stop chatting as participants come to concentrate and relax. Any unaccepted behaviour will not be tolerated by me and will be asked to leave the class. The price of the class will not be refunded.