Revive Me Fitness respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal data that it obtains.
Where I decide the purpose or means for the processing of the personal data that you provide via my website, I am the "data controller". As data controller, I will comply with all applicable data protection laws.
This policy should be read together with the:
• Terms & Conditions which details information pertaining to website visitor and user responsibilities and obligations in regards to the use of my website as well the sale of services.
This policy explains the following:
• what information I may collect about you
• how I will use information I collect about you
• whether I will disclose your details to anyone else
• your choices and rights regarding the personal information you provide to me
My website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. These websites operate fully independently from Revive Me Fitness, and I cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third parties nor the availability of these external sites or resources. The appearance of such links on my website is not an endorsement. Should you use any of these websites, such use is at your own risk and I would advise that you review their respective privacy policies.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
In order to provide my services online and allow you to book yourself in to my classes, I will need to collect and process information about you.
When you use my website, whether for booking a class, to make an online purchase for my fitness services, you may be asked to fill in forms to create your own account. I will ask you to provide me with the following information:
• your name (first name and surname)
• your email address
• your phone number
I will also be collecting the following:
• your responses to a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
• informed consent form with your signature
• any further information that may be required in the event of a cancellation
To complete your online purchase you will also be asked to provide my third party payment service provider with:
• your billing address
• your payment details (e.g. credit card details)
I may also obtain additional personal data, which could include special categories of personal data (i.e. personal data of a more sensitive nature), when you voluntarily supply information through my website, such as via Facebook.
By interacting with me on social media platforms by way of "liking", "following", commenting, "retweeting" or "sharing", you understand that you are consenting for my interaction with you. Photos that have been taken during my class may be shared on Revive Me Fitness social channels.
1.1 WEBSITE ANALYTICS AND TARGETED MARKETING
1.1.1 WEBSITE ANALYTICS
I use website analytics to evaluate and improve my website and to offer the best, most accessible service possible to all of my customers. For example, I utilise third-party data analytics service providers (such as Google Analytics) to improve my visibility and to monitor website browser behaviour and navigation across the website.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on my behalf in accordance with my instructions and in line with their own privacy policies.
When you visit my website, my service providers may collect the following data, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to me:
• number of visitors to my website
• pages visited while at the website and time spent per page
• page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
• websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterwards
• page response times and any download errors
• other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
1.1.2 TARGETED MARKETING
I use the information that I collect about you to serve you targeted advertisement in order to provide you with more relevant advertising content. The targeted marketing is accomplished via the Revive Me Fitness channels (i.e. my website, display advertising, and apps) and third party channels, including across multiple devices or browsers, using the following platforms:
• Facebook Inc.
• Google Inc.
2. HOW DO I USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ON WHAT BASIS?
When you visit my website, whether to browse content, to contact me about my services or to make a purchase, I may use the personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
2.1 PROVIDING MY SERVICES
• entering into an agreement with you to provide my services and in the provision of those services.
• logging and processing your order in my information systems
I collect and use this information from you to enable me to perform my sales contract with you and to enable you to access online services in line with my Terms & Conditions.
2.2 CUSTOMER SERVICES & ENQUIRIES
• replying to your enquiries or responding to concerns or complaints
• providing you with information about the services I offer, including my e-newsletter, important announcements about your account, updates about my services, or offers and money off vouchers for my plans (where you have opted to receive these)
If you contact me to make an enquiry or to raise a concern about my website or any aspect of my online services, I aim to respond to you as promptly as possible and I do so on the basis that I have a legitimate interest in replying to you.
If you have opted-in to receiving e-newsletters or other marketing materials sent via email, you may opt-out at any time via the unsubscribe feature that appears in my emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3 TAX & OTHER LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
• complying with regulators, law enforcement agencies or in relation to any claims that may arise
I process personal information for the legitimate interests and under the legal obligation of ensuring that use of the website and e-shop (i) is lawful and non-fraudulent, (ii) does not disrupt the operation of my services, (iii) does not harass my staff or other individuals, and (iv) to enforce my legal rights and comply with my legal obligations.
In accordance with my legal obligations, I may disclose your information to the extent required by law which may include for financial accounting and taxation purposes with my auditors, regulators or other government bodies such as HMRC. I may also disclose your information to third parties in order to enforce or apply my contractual terms, to investigate potential breaches, to protect the rights and freedoms, property or safety of my business or those of my customers and other individuals.
Where I reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the applicable laws, I may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
If I am involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of my business or assets, the information I hold may be included as part of that sale, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Site of any changes in ownership or use of your information, and any choices you may have regarding that information.
2.4 COOKIES & WEBSITE ANALYTICS
My website also uses Google analytics and you can find out more here:
To learn how to opt-out of Google analytics, please visit your Google Ads settings or: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
• I process this information to understand how visitors use my website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access my website, and we aggregate this information together so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to my website come from England).
• this processing is crucial to the running of my online business and I therefore undertake such monitoring in the pursuit of my legitimate interests in improving my website and providing a better service and source of information to visitors.
This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you.
2.5 FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
All financial transactions via my e-shop are handled directly by my third party payment service providers. I will not share any personal information with this third party providers, nor will I receive any of the financial information that you provide to them. The payment service providers I use are Wix Payments, PayPal.
3. DO I SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
3.1 PERSONNEL, SUPPLIERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS
4. YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA WHICH I PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way I process personal data relating to you. I aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
• to ask for a copy of data I am processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
• to ask me to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
To make a request in relation to any of the aforementioned rights, please email me at email@example.com.
If you are unhappy with the way that I am processing your personal data, please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do not knowingly use the website to solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with information or may be receiving communications from me without consent of a parent or guardian, I ask that this be brought to my immediate attention. I will make it my priority to address this situation and delete information relating to a child as soon as practicable. In such an event, please contact me at email@example.com.
I will take precautions to protect against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration, and unauthorised disclosure of or access to the personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by me.
Please be aware that, while I make the security of my website and your personal information a high priority, no security system can prevent all security breaches. By choosing to share your personal information with me, you accept the aforesaid and provide your information at your own risk.
In accordance with data protection laws and good commercial practice, I do not retain data in a form that permits identification of the person(s) to whom it relates for any longer than is necessary. Once the purpose for which information has been collected has been fulfilled, I will either permanently delete your personal information or remove all identifiers within it so that it is no longer personal data. I may use such anonymised data for research and/or business analysis purposes.
Where you have provided me with personal information in order to purchase a plan and set up an account with me, I will retain those details for as long as your account remains active.
Where I obtain your personal data in relation to the use or purchase of my services or products, including VAT or invoicing information, I am obligated by law to keep this for a minimum of six years.